Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Register
Member Benefits and Programs
Share |

Legislative and Governmental Representation

MVMA represents your interests at the state capitol and to govermental agencies. As a member you have the opportunity, if you wish, to make a difference by becoming educated on the issues, and impacting your legislators through emails, telephone calls, letters or personal visits. MVMA provides you the tools to Take Legislative Action and creates the opportunity for you to use them for the betterment of veterinary medicine, and animal and human health in the State of Missouri. 

Telephone & Email Support

Your MVMA staff will personally answer your calls and emails. No answering machine. You will talk to a staff member live during office hours. We're here to serve our MVMA members. If we don't know the answer to your question, or if we do not know where you can find the answer, we will find out. Call 573-636-8612 or email us.

Convention Registration

Your membership saves you up to $150 compared to non-member registration to our MVMA Annual Convention and its extensive continuing education program. If you are a new, first-time member, you receive free registration to next year's convention. If you are an Academy Member, or a recent graduate, you qualify for registration discounts to this great meeting. Choose 14 hours of consecutive hours of CE from over 60 hours offered over six different tracks. 

Rabies Vaccination & Titer program

Check out this rabies program that helps you and your practice staff stay up to date on your rabies vaccinations and titers.

Personal Dashboard in Website

Take control of your information on file. Update your personal and contact information, your clinic information. View your pending invoices and payments received. Log in at 

MVMA Quarterly 

Receive MVMA's outstanding Quarterly Magazine to get a bird's eye perspective of your profession in Missouri.

 MVMA Member Rewards program

Available exclusively to you as a member of our online community, you can now gain access to THOUSANDS of discounts and special offers on all sorts of popular products and services. 


 MVMA Membership Industry Discounts

Many industry supporters offer advantages to MVMA members. Ask your vendor for more information. 

Executive Report E-Newsletter

Receive updates on breaking news, medical alerts, upcoming events and other timely information every Missouri veterinarian should know with the Executive Report E Newsletter.

Free Classified Advertising

Take advantage of three free classified ads in the MVMA Quarterly each year for MVMA members. These classifeds are also posted on the website between publication dates of the Quarterly.

Great rates for National Employment Advertising.

The Veterinary Career Network provides nationwide Classified Advertising for our members at a great low rate for employers and free for job seekers. Have access to hundreds of jobs and resumes. Go to for more information.

Discount rate for CVC

Save 5 percent on your registration for the Kansas City Central Veterinary Conference. Save an additional 5 percent qualifying for the MVMA Academy. That's a total of 10% off.

Local Veterinary Medical Association meeting notices

Receive notices of local Veterinary Medical Association meetings and continuing education opportunities in your area.

MVMA Educational Seminars & Workshops

Deep discounts on registration fees for MVMA's educational seminars throughout the year, including the MVMA summer equine program and the fall equine dental wetlab.

Missouri Volunteer Veterinary Corps

For those so inclined, the MVMA Volunteer Veterinary Corps offers members an opportunity to get "plugged in" to disaster rescue and response efforts, and foreign animal disease outbreak response activities in Missouri. It also equips members to take advantage of national paid veterinary response efforts when those situations arise.

Click here for MVMA Member Programs.












Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal